For less time and money than a full-time employee, a Texas Safety Professional consultant can manage your OSHA and compliance concerns, freeing up your staff to focus on what’s important — running your business.
Acting as an objective third-party, TSP begins with a thorough OSHA compliance inspection and overall assessment of your occupational health and safety program. This information is used to create a customized program that matches your company’s specific needs.
The initial phase of work focuses on addressing any current issues to meet basic OSHA compliance. Once compliance is achieved, TSP consultants will then work to improve your occupational health and safety program beyond basic compliance.
Texas Safety Professionals offers custom occupational health and safety program development including:
- OSHA compliant Health and Safety Manual development and/or
- Required OSHA training development and implementation
- Regular site audit/inspections (generally conducted once per
- Ergonomics assessment and industrial hygiene sampling
- Job Hazard Analyses (JHAs)
- Specific hazard program development such as: energy control
(Lock Out/Tag Out), confined spaces, respiratory protection,
- OSHA injury/illness recordkeeping review
- Incident and near-miss investigations
- Ongoing health and safety guidance
- Machine + Fabrication Shops
- Hospitality + Entertainment
- Transportation + Automotive
- Medical + Professional Offices